To promote athletic performance in hockey and teach life lessons to the youth of the Forest Lake School District in a competitive, fun and safe environment which cultivates pride and a winning culture.
Good Evening FLHA Hockey Families,
The links provided below are now live. You can use these links to complete the jersey registration and number selection process. First, a few key points to remember.
1. You must register with Forest Lake Hockey prior to signing up for a jersey
2. This is only for squirt/10U and older. Mite players do not sign up.
3. Jr. Gold players do not complete this jersey registration. The association will order a batch of jerseys for the team.
4. The cost of your player's jerseys are included within the FLHA registration fee.
5. Due to a limitation within Google Forms, there is a small window in which the process may accept duplicates. Entries are time stamped to the second. If two or more people are allowed to select the same number, the individual with the earliest time stamp will be granted the number. Please ensure you are selecting an alternate number in the process.
1st Year 10U https://goo.gl/forms/REJcYAM6lXB0L5zv1
2nd Year 10U https://goo.gl/forms/coS8Vhi9XVMTJ6L23
1st Year 12U https://goo.gl/forms/usoOHbwTghEh7ONF2
2nd Year 12U https://goo.gl/forms/6Q6rEr0zH5ERGidJ3
1st Year 15U https://goo.gl/forms/uoXbhG4eUFqp5la22
2nd Year 15U https://goo.gl/forms/50nh06tgd741jI6x2
1st Year Bantam https://goo.gl/forms/HWqPcZnOXLTtdrCr1
2nd Year Bantam https://goo.gl/forms/53XpELyjdfvutJ7s1
1st Year Peewee https://goo.gl/forms/Lz1PG1xZYY39WuZP2
2nd Year Peewee https://goo.gl/forms/gLA2J5qa7VqTSeTF2
1st Year Squirt https://goo.gl/forms/nPIXIFvabea9qvMI2
2nd Year Squirt https://goo.gl/forms/CxdUP7V9GN9SLVZJ3
If you have any questions, please contact your level director.
If you have any issues with the links, please contact our FLHA webmaster by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forest Lake Hockey Association has program levels for many ages and skill levels. If you're new to hockey and not sure where to start, take a look at the Program Levels page for a description.